I’m obsessed with TJ like most folks around here. This list is for quick weeknight suppers when you just don’t have time. I reckon I’ll have a lot more lists for TJ! Stay tuned for different editions.
- Monteli Organic Pizza Crusts – These come in a pack of 2 in the freezer section. I use them every Friday for pizza night!
- Mandarin Orange Chicken – This makes the list for most folks! It’s in the freezer section and ready in about 22 minutes. For an extra kick, add some marmalade!
- Pork and Chicken Gyozas – Yep, another freezer item! I prefer the pork over the chicken but some folks don’t eat pig. Sorry, but bacon is the bomb! You can dip these in TJ’s gyoza dipping sauce.
- High Protein Organic Tofu Super Firm – I’m not a huge meat eater so this is a nice break. Just cube it and air fry for some crispy goodness!
- Bagged Vegetables – I know, so boring, right? But gotta eat your veggies! The veggies are washed and ready to go. They save me so much time. Some of my favorites are the broccoli and cauliflower.