5 Faves: Beauty Picks
I firmly believe good skin is the best thing you can do for looking good. However, I still like makeup! I focus on my eyes and apply 1 eyeshadow on my lids, liquid eyeliner and mascara. I didn’t list a favorite mascara since it always changes. Here are my 5 essentials that literally takes me 5 minutes!
- Burberry Eyeshadow – I didn’t have a favorite eyeshadow and just cycled through various brands. I primarily shop at Nordstrom and Burberry is usually sold out. I finally got my hands on the shade Rosewood. It can be used wet and dry. I use one swipe and the color is gorgeous and natural!
- Urban Decay Perversion Liquid Eyeliner – I’ve been using pencil eyliner since high school. I was too afraid of liquid. I finally braved it a few years ago and love this one the most. It has a nice precise tip that’s easy to apply long, even strokes. (I don’t like the ones with tiny brushes.) I can finally do a cat eye!
- Benefit Gimme Brow – I didn’t always use a brow gel but I kept reading in magazines that well groomed eyebrows make you look polished. I have no idea if that’s true but I like this brush. It’s very easy to apply and not too much.
- YSL Touche Eclat Shimmer Stick Highlighter – I purchased the shade Light Gold and just started using it. It’s such a nice shade that gives a natural shine. I felt I needed to step it up a bit (I’m officially in my 40s).
- YSL All Hours Setting Powder – This is also new to my routine. I read on the internet (lol) that a finishing powder is a good idea to smooth out “mature” skin. I like that this is translucent so I don’t need to worry about rubbing color off on clothes. I swipe along my T-zone and I’m good to go!
5 Replies to “5 Faves: Beauty Picks”
Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this
web site, as i wish for enjoyment, since this this site conations truly fastidious funny stuff too.
That is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Simple but very precise info? Thanks for sharing
A must read article!
Terrific writing. Articles that have meaningful and also insightful content are much more enjoyable.
Great blog. Great deals of valuable information here.
fantastic and also incredible blog site. I actually intend to thanks, for offering us better information.